BlackHoleSun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

... ... ...The true about Me... ... ...

Go down

... ... ...The true about Me... ... ... Empty ... ... ...The true about Me... ... ...

Post  Admin Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:41 am

I am a Android, a type of mechanical being, possessing artificial intelligence. We were used in a variety of roles and environments, often those considered too dangerous for humans and other species. Droids were also used in fields that required extensive specialization and knowledge, such as medical droids and astromech droids. Depending on the model and its corresponding purpose, droids were totally obedient, rugged, expendable, capable of vast memory recall, and mathematically precise. These characteristics made them well suited for many jobs, though the lack of independent thought in the cheaper, less advanced models limited their capability. This lack of autonomy was simultaneously a vast asset and a glaring weakness—an asset in terms of obedience and control but a massive drawback in terms of effectiveness. Designers faced a fundamental paradox—make the droids overly intelligent, and they might rebel; yet make the droids not intelligent enough and they would be ineffectual.
I am the smartest Droid of all, I was built to venture though the event horizon before the jump ships let you Human's do it.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://blackholesun.nstars.org

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum